- Exclusive Tru-Vino Technology allows for near zero temperature fluctuations and dramatically reduces variations in humidity levels
- Digital control panel allows you to precisely set the temperature in each zone between 41 and 64 degrees Fahrenheit
- FlexCount shelving design gives you flexible storage options for up to 18 wine bottles, and up to 66 cans or 48 cans and 21 bottles
- Utilizes the most energy efficient compressor on the market, with ultra-low vibration and quiet operation
- Designed for both built-in and freestanding use<br><br>Dimensions: 32.75" H x 23.5" W x 23" D (25" w/Handle)Includes two independently controlled climate zones with a temperature range between the high 30's and mid 60's
Enjoy superior built-in or freestanding storage for all of your favorite beers, wines, and sodas with Allavino's all-new FlexCount II 24" Wide VSWB-2SF20 Wine Refrigerator/Beverage Center with Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology! Keep a wide assortment of your favorite drinks close at hand thanks to the latest innovation in beverage storage technology by Allavino. Precisely set your desired temperature in each zone using the easy-to-use digital control panels and trust in Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology to keep your beverages perfectly chilled through consistent temperature maintenance. Allavino's exclusive FlexCount shelving design allows for ultimate flexibility and versatility when it comes to storing a variety of bottles and cans. Easy gliding shelves allow for easy access to your collection.
- Store Wine and Beverages Simultaneously:
Keep your beverages frosty while aging your wine properly at warmer temperatures. Each zone is controlled separately so you don't have to decide between wine refrigerators and beverage centers anymore!
- Fits Bottles and Cans:
Due to the smart spacing of the shelves in the beverage side, you are not limited to storing cans or laying tall bottles on their side. The top shelf provides enough space for up to 21 8" tall bottles while still allowing up to 18 standard 12 oz. cans on the middle shelves and 12 standard 12 oz. cans on the bottom shelf.
- Innovative New Shelf Design:
Allavino is at the leading edge of shelf design, incorporating revolutionary metal shelves that are strong enough to prevent sagging, yet thin enough to maximize the available space in the cabinet for storage. Wood slats refine each wine shelf and gently cradle the bottles to prevent harmful vibration from affecting your wine. The beverage shelves feature a textured surface that prevents bottles and cans from sliding as the shelf is moved in and out.
- Shelves Extend Effortlessly
Each of the shelves glide out smoothly on ball bearing tracks, so nothing in your assortment is out of reach!
- Store More Bottle Sizes:
The intelligent design of the shelves creates more space between each shelf, allowing you to store bottles with varying diameters without having to remove racks which would reduce your overall capacity. Click on the Features tab above to see how your specific collection can be stored on the FlexCount shelves.
- Digital Display and Controls:
Each zone has it's own digital display and light with easy to use push button controls so setting and reading the display is a breeze!
- Built-in or Freestanding Use:
The front-venting design allows the unit to fit seamlessly between cabinets, but the finished sides and top allow it to be used as an attractive freestanding unit.
Unit Weight: 177 lb
Shipping Weight: 184 lb
Built-In Capable: No
Security Lock: No
Cabinet Color/Material: Black Metal
ADA Compliant: No
Commercial Use: Yes
Outdoor Use: No
Energy Star Rated: No
Adjustable Thermostat: Yes
Defrost System: Automatic
Front Ventilation: Yes
Number of Shelves: 9
Primary Material: Metal
Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies): Yes
Bottles per Shelf: Varies
Lighting: Blue LED
Number of Doors: 1
Color/Material: Stainless Steel
Door Handle: Towel Bar and Curved
Hinge Reversible: No
Tinted/UV Protective: Yes
Electrical Requirements: 115V / 60 Hz
Running Amps: 2.4